- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Valley Acupuncture Health Solutions319 W State St., Ste 210(630) 208-4678
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Through acupuncture, natural supplements and dietary recommendations provided by Dr. James Pedersen, my rheumatoid arthritis has been in remission for nine months. Prior to seeing Dr. Pedersen, I was having significantly painful knee flare ups every three months. Now I am not on any RA medications and I feel great.... Read more »
I started seeing Jim Pedersen back in March after my first miscarriage. At every appointment, Mr. Pedersen took the time to listen to me and find out the best way to help my body prepare for a healthy pregnancy. I would often go to these appointments down and very discouraged.... Read more »
I started my visits to help me control stress and have since found relief for assorted pains I’d grown used to. My back, my hips, and my ankles have all received attention and are working more like they used to before age took over. This would be worth it for... Read more »
Jim Pederson is very dedicated to his work and very knowledgeable. He has provided pain relief for my arthritis using acupuncture. He has also taught me healthful guidelines to maintain being pain free on my own.
Thank you Jim!! FA, Saint Charles
Arthritis was last modified: October... Read more »It was recommended by my doctor to see Kara, ‘an expert,’ for a flare up of my trigeminal neuralgia. She amazingly took care of the excruciating nerve pain within a few sessions. I was pain free, and headed to an already scheduled hip replacement. I healed so quickly from that... Read more »
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report: